SFOCC is now participating in the Kroger Rewards program.
The Kroger Rewards program is a great way to support SFOCC.
The Kroger Rewards Program allows Kroger shoppers to donate money to St. Francis Old Catholic Church just by swiping their Kroger Reward Card each time they shop. All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card or sign up at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
For a New Account:
If you are a new online customer:
- Click on Create an Account.
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
- Click on Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards, then click on
- Enter St. Francis Old Catholic Church’s NPO number 83091 and then click on “Search”.
- Select St. Francis Old Catholic Church and click on “Save”.
To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting.
(Note: The message saying that you are supporting St. Francis Old Catholic Church through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)